State of Utah Alcohol Server Training Program
On Premise and Off Premise Seller Server Training Courses
How to get your Utah Alcohol Server - EASY off Premise - Food Handler - or Tobacco Training Certificate today
- First make your course choice by clicking an Enroll Now button. We will next transfer you to the Utah Alcohol Seller/ Server enrollment page to enroll
- 360training/Learn2Serve will send you a confirmation email with username and password you provide at enrollment along with your specific course and or exam instructions
- The Utah Alcohol Server Course and Food Handler Course may be taken at your own pace. However, once the exams have begun, they must be completed it in one sitting
- After passing the exam, you may then print your 3 year Certificate of Completion and or 3 year Food Handler Certificate or 5 year EASY Certificate.
- Learn2Serve will send your course completion information to the ABC and or CDPH as required.
- Utah Alcohol Server Training $15.95
ENROLL NOW: Utah approved On Premise Alcohol Certification
- Utah Alcohol Server and Food Handler Training $36.90
ENROLL NOW: Utah approved Alcohol Server and Food Handler
- Utah Food Handler Certification $21.95
ENROLL NOW: Learn2Serve Food Handler Certification
- Utah EASY Off Premise Alcohol $15.95
ENROLL NOW:Utah EASY Off Premise Certification
- Utah EASY Off Premise & Tobacco Seller $18.95
ENROLL NOW: Utah Easy Off Premise Alcohol & Tobacco Seller
- Utah EASY Off Premise & ID Checkpoint $18.95
ENROLL NOW: EASY Off Premise Alcohol & ID Checkpoint
Who needs Utah Alcohol Server or EASY Training?
- Everyone who sells or serves alcohol must be certified within 30 days of employment in the State of Utah
- When you enroll for our online Alcohol Server Training Program or E.A.S.Y off-premises certificates you must enter your name,address,phone number, date of birth, and Social Security number
- Utah law requires you to be 21 years or older to be a bartender or serve alcohol at an on-premises business (Bars, Restaurants, Clubs, Sporting Venues, etc.)
- Seller server training is mandatory in Utah.You must be at least 16 to sell beer in off-premise businesses (Grocery Stores)
UT Alcohol Seller Server Topics
Alcohol laws pertaining to minors • Tobacco Laws and minors •Laws concerning intoxicated persons • Dram Shop Liability • Why I need my Utah Alcohol Server or EASY training • Preventing Intoxication • Identifying minors •How to examine identification and spotting fake ID • What to do when intervention attempts fail •Alcohol effects on the body • Utah law enforcement and enforcement operations • Alcohol poisoning • and more
Utah Food Handler Course Topics
General overview of food safety •Who enforces food safety • Identifying food-borne illness and what causes it• Why I need Utah approved Food Handler • Identifying biological, physical, and chemical contamination • Importance of temperature control • Proper personal hygiene •Appropriate procedures for receiving and storing food • Proper cleaning and sanitation
Dram Shop School is one of the nation’s first Alcohol Seller Server training programs. We have trained thousands of bartenders, food servers, liquor and grocery store clerks, wineries, among other alcohol sellers and servers in Utah and nationwide.
We have many years of experience in all aspects of the food and beverage industry from prep-cook to restaurant owner..
In 2003 we formed an official partnership with 360training / Learn2Serve in order to offer online Alcohol Seller Server Certification training in Utah and nationwide. We also provide Food Handler Certification in English and Spanish and ANSI-accredited Utah Food Handler package combo.