Austin TABC Certification Group Classes
We will train your employees at your location. TABC classes available in English or Spanish. Over 20 years training experience
TABC Austin Live Classes - learn the New 2021 TABC Rules - Certification for Bartenders - Servers - Liquor Stores - C-Stores - Wineries & More
We do not have a TABC Austin Live Class Schedule at this time. If you would like to host a Live weekly – bi-weekly – or monthly TABC Class at your location please contact Tom Conrad at (512) 217-4539.
I will come to your location in Texas to get your crew TABC Certified anytime that fits your schedule. Call Tom Conrad at (512) 217-4539 for details on reserving a class.
If you need TABC Online Certification, Food Manager Online or Food Handler Online training, we provide that on this page through our online partner 360Training / Learn2Serve.
TABC Certification English
Click Enroll Now to learn more about your TABC Certification training $7.99
TX Food Handler English
Click Enroll Now to go to our Texas Food Handler Certification enrollment page. No Exam. $7.99
TABC and TX Food Handlers English
Online TABC Certification & DSHS Food Handlers Package (no food handler exam) click Enroll Now for more info. $15.99
Food Allergen Training English
Click Enroll Now for Food Allergen Training English sign up page to enroll $15.00
TABC Certification Spanish
Click Enroll Now to go to the Online TABC Certification sign up page to enroll $7.99
Texas Food Handler Spanish
Click Enroll Now to go toTexas DSHS Food Handler Certification No Exam required for this $7.99
TABC and TX Food Handlers Spanish
If you need both Online TABC Certification and Texas Food Handlers Package (no exam) click Start Here $15.99 Enroll Now
Food Allergen Training Spanish
Click Enroll Now for Food Allergen Training Spanish sign up page to enroll $15.00
TABC Program #454-508. By clicking Start Here or any button, you will be redirected to the Learn2Serve website. As the provider of this course, Learn2Serve will ask for personally identifiable information. It is required by TABC and is necessary to complete the TABC course and exam. Clicking Start Here will not charge you any fees. However, you can refuse to be transferred to Learn2Serve by choosing not to click Start Here
Texas Food Manager Certification
Click Learn More to go to the Texas Food Manager Course catalog $15 to $85
Texas HACCP Certification Training
Click Learn More to go to the Texas HACCP Courses Catalog Prices from $45-$112
TX Underground Storage Tank
Click Learn More Texas Underground Storage Tank (UST) Course Catalog
$10 to $90
How to get TABC Certificate Online
- Texas TABC requires you to provide a Social Security Number, IRS Tax Number
- Any Age person can be TABC Certified, however you must be at least 18 to be an alcohol server on-premise (bar, restaurant, hotel, etc.)
- You must be at least 21 to work in an adult orientated business and 21 in a package liquor store
- You must be 18 to sell high alcohol percentage wine (either 14% or 17% depending on the type of business license) in a store for off premise consumption
- There is no minimum age to sell low alcohol percentage beer and wine at a C-Store or Grocery Store
- If you are not sure about the age you have to be to sell at your business or business hours call the TABC Office.
- Note: If you need to renew your TABC Certification, you must retake the course and exam
Requirements to get TABC Certification Online
- First click Enroll Now for your course choice. You will arrive at the enrollment page.
- After enrollment you will receive a confirmation email with course and exam instructions
- Your course is self-paced. You can start and stop when you want. However, once you start the exam you must finish it
- You will print your certificate after you pass the exam. (If you don't have a printer, you can log in and print on any one else's printer)
- Note: If you lost your certificate, you can log back in to reprint it
TABC Contact Information
Food Safety Contact Information
We began in 1998 as a training company that conducted live TABC Certification in Texas way back before anyone even heard of taking online classes. I have an extensive background in all areas of the food and beverage industry.
In 2003 I formed a partnership with 360Training / learn2Serve. We offer TABC and online Responsible Beverage Service Training for other states, Food Manager Certification, Underground Storage Tank (UST), and Food Handler training in every state. Quality courses and top notch customer service is our mission statement. We thank you for choosing us.
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO