Louisiana Responsible Vendor CertificationTraining
Serving Louisiana Bartenders, Servers, and Sellers since 2003
Seasons Savings - Get 10% off Today Enter
in Promo Code
Learn2Serve Responsible Vendor training for Louisiana Bartenders - Servers - Liquor Stores - C-Stores - etc. since 2003
Requirements for RV training online
- You must get your certification within 45 days of being employed
- Louisiana requires you to provide personal identifying information about yourself (birth date, Social Security number, address, email etc)
- You must be at least 18 to be an alcohol server at LA on-premise businesses (bar, restaurant, hotel, etc.)
- There are some limited circumstances where a person under 18 years of age can sell or serve. Check with your employer or the Louisiana Alcohol and Tobacco Control for more details.
- If you are not sure about the age you have to be to sell at your business or business hours to sell or serve call the ATC Office.
- Note: If you need to renew your Louisiana Permit, you must retake the course and exam after 4 years
How to get Responsible Vendor online
- First click Start Here for your course choice. You will arrive at the enrollment page.
- After enrollment you will receive a confirmation email with course and exam instructions
- Your course is self-paced. You can start and stop when you want. However, once you start the exam you must finish it
- After you pass the exam, you will print your temporary certificate of completion. (If you don't have a printer, you can log in and print on any one else's printer)
- Learn2Serve will send your course completion information to the ATC
- After 7 to 10 days you will Print you official RV Bar Card at this Link
Louisiana Responsible Vendor
Click Start Here to go to the Responsible Vendor sign up page to enroll $19.99
LA Food Handler English
Click Start Here to go to our ANSI Food Handler Certification sign up page $8.99
Responsible Vendor + ANSI Food Handler
Get both Responsible Vendor and ANSI Food Handler - click Start Here $27
LA Food Handler Spanish
Click Start Here for ANSI Food Handler Certification sign up page to enroll $8.99
Louisiana Food Manager - HACCP - Underground Storage Tank training online
Louisiana course topics for sellers and servers of alcohol beverages
Alcohol laws for Illinois minors • Laws about intoxicated persons • Why you need RV Training • Preventing intoxication • How to identify minors •How to check identification and identify fake ID • What to do when intervention attempts fail •How alcohol effects a person's body • Louisiana alcohol law enforcement • Alcohol poisoning information • Louisiana Dram Shop Act • Spotting sexual assault drugs
Louisiana ANSI accredited food handler course topics
General overview of food safety •Who enforces food safety rules • Identifying food-borne illness and what causes it• Why I need to get Louisiana Food Handler • Identifying biological, physical, and chemical contamination • Importance of temperature control • Proper personal hygiene •Appropriate procedures for receiving and storing food • Proper cleaning and sanitation
What does Dram Shop mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English word for a measurement of alcohol usually about 1/8 th of an oz. The business that sold drams was called a dram shop. Much like a business that sold shoes was called a shoe shop, meat butcher shop etc. In modern times the words dram shop acts or dram shop laws refer to alcohol liability laws.
Dram Shop laws can differ in each state with some being more complex than others, but they all basically mean that if a business sells alcohol to an obviously intoxicated person who causes damages and injuries, that business owner and sometimes the employee who sold the alcohol can be sued in civil court. Our Responsible Beverage Service Training courses will train you in the liability that applies to your particular state. However, to understand even more about your states' Dram Shop laws it is best practice to consult an attorney in your home state.
About Dram Shop School
Dram Shop School is one of the nation's first Alcohol Seller Server training programs. We have trained thousands of bartenders, food servers, liquor and grocery store clerks, wineries, among other alcohol sellers and servers in Illinois and nationwide. We have many years of experience in all aspects of the food and beverage industry.
In 2003 we formed an official partnership with 360training / Learn2Serve in order to offer online Alcohol Seller Server Certification training in Illinois and nationwide. We also provide Food Handler Certification in English and Spanish and a Responsible Vendor and ANSI-accredited Louisiana Food Handler package combo.We also offer Illinois Food Manager Certification at our sister website FoodManagerOnline.com
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO