Florida Responsible Vendor Training Online
Serving Florida Bartenders, Servers, and Sellers Since 2003
Florida Certification for Bartenders - Servers - Liquor Stores - C-Stores & More
Powered by our online partner 360Training / Learn2Serve, we have offered Florida Responsible Vendor and Food Handler training to Florida since 2003 (Note: Food Handler Training is provided by Eviron Health Accociates Inc.)
Florida Responsible Vendor Training
Click Start Here for Responsible Vendor Training sign up page to enroll $13.50
Florida Food Handler English
Click Start Here for Florida Food Handler Certification sign up page $9.00
RV and Food Handler Training
Get both Responsible Vendor and Food Handlers Package click Start Here $17.50
Florida Food Manager Training
Click Learn More for Florida Food Safety Catalog to enroll $10.00 to $112.00
Requirements to get RV Certification Online
- You will be asked to provide personal identifying information about yourself (birth date, address, email etc)
- You must be at least 18 to be an alcohol server or bartender at on-premise businesses (bar, restaurant, hotel, etc.)
- There is no minimum age to sell beer or wine at a Convenience Store or Grocery Store (check with local authorities)
- If you are not sure about the age you have to be to sell at your business or business hours call the DBPR Office.
- Note: If you need to renew your RV Certificate, you must retake the course and exam after 3 years
How to get Florida RV Certificate Online
- First click Enroll Now for your course choice. You will arrive at the enrollment page.
- After enrollment you will receive a confirmation email with course and exam instructions
- Your course is self-paced. You can start and stop when you want. However, once you start the exam you must finish it
- You will print your temporary certificate after you pass the exam. (If you don't have a printer, you can log in and print on any one's printer)
- Learn2Serve will send your course completion information to the proper state authorities
Florida Food Manager - HACCP - Underground Storage Tank Training Online
Florida Responsible Vendor FAQ
Florida Course Topics for Sellers and Servers of Alcohol Beverages
Alcohol laws for Florida minors • Laws about intoxicated persons • Why you need alcohol training • Preventing intoxication • How to identify minors •How to check identification and identify fake ID • What to do when intervention attempts fail •How alcohol effects a person's body • Florida alcohol law enforcement • Alcohol poisoning information • Florida Dram Shop Act • Spotting sexual assault drugs
Florida Food Handler Certification Training Course Topics
General overview of food safety •Who enforces food safety rules • Identifying food-borne illness and what causes it• Why I need to get Florida Food Handler • Identifying biological, physical, and chemical contamination • Importance of temperature control • Proper personal hygiene •Appropriate procedures for receiving and storing food • Proper cleaning and sanitation
Why choose us for Florida Responsible Vendor Certification Online Training?
What does Dram Shop mean?
The word Dram comes from an old English word for a measurement of alcohol usually about 1/8 th of an oz. The business that sold drams was called a dram shop. Much like a business that sold shoes was called a shoe shop, meat butcher shop etc. In modern times the words dram shop acts or dram shop laws refer to alcohol liability laws.
Dram Shop laws can differ in each state with some being more complex than others, but they all basically mean that if a business sells alcohol to an obviously intoxicated person who causes damages and injuries, that business owner and sometimes the employee who sold the alcohol can be sued in civil court. Our Responsible Beverage Service Training courses will train you in the liability that applies to your particular state. However, to understand even more about your states' Dram Shop laws it is best practice to consult an attorney in your home state.
Dram Shop School is one of the nation's first Alcohol Seller Server training programs. We have trained thousands of bartenders, food servers, liquor and grocery store clerks, wineries, among other alcohol sellers and servers in Illinois and nationwide. We have many years of experience in all aspects of the food and beverage industry.
In 2003 we formed an official partnership with 360training / Learn2Serve in order to offer online Alcohol Seller Server Certification training in Illinois and nationwide. We also provide Food Handler Certification in English and Spanish and a BASSET and ANSI-accredited Illinois Food Handler package combo.We also offer Illinois Food Manager Certification at our sister website FoodManagerOnline.com
Thomas L. Conrad
President / CEO